My life

   Today, I will talk about my golden week.

   I went back to my hometown last Monday. I met my family. We talked a lot about university and life. It was so satisfying.

   Friday, I met my friend and we visited kyuryo park. We saw tulips. They were so beautiful!! I want to see again because I have loved flowers. 



   Saturday, I am visited my grandparents house. We did barbecue. I ate many meats. 

   My golden week was enjoying!!  I want to spend more enjoyable time in summer. Thank you for watching.

Comments

  1. Blue soft serve ice cream is rare! Looks delicious! The tulips are also very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to listen to your memory about kyuryo park and taste about ice cream yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm interested in tasting of the blue ice cream!! It is ramune flavor??

    ReplyDelete
  4. The flowers in the hilly park are very beautiful. I wanted to go too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Funa’s introduction

My life

My life