UP2

 Today, I would like to talk about my UP2.

   I want to share my recipe. I often cook curry and rice. I like curry and rice. There are many kinds and we can enjoy eating it. Also, whoever can cook it because to get all materials is easy. Each family has a slightly different way of making it, so I would like to share my original recipe. I knew this recipe from my grandmother. She often cook it and I often help her. The curry and rice she made is very delicious so I practiced to make curry and rice like her. I want to share the recipe because it is delicious.

○Tools

・pot

・knife

・cutting board

・ladle

・wooden spatula or spoon for stir-fry

・rice scoop

○Materials

・one onion

・two potatoes

・one carrot

・curry roux for six plates

・200g pork for curry

・2 tablespoon salad oil

・2 cup of rice

・500ml water

 
1. You should buy one onion, two potatoes, one carrot, curry roux, pork for curry. You need curry roux that used for six plates and 200g pork for curry. Also you should ready 2 tablespoon salad oil, 2 cup of rice and 500ml water. To cook the curry and rice, you use some utensils and tools. You use pot, knife, cutting board, ladle, wooden spatula or spoon for stir-fry.



2. Peeling all vegetables. After doing that, you need cutting. You should slice onion. You should cut potatoes twelve equal parts. You should cut carrot as small as possible. Cutting pork. You should about 3cm.  



3. You need to wash the rice and cook it in a rice cooker.


4. Heat pot and spread 15g oil. After that, you should put onion and stir-fry until onion change brown. 



5. Put pork in a pot. Add potatoes and carrot after a little cooking. You need mix in a pot until all materials cooked. 



6.After stop heating, you should put 500ml water. After that, you should start heating and wait until water is boiled. After boiling, you wait about 15 minutes. If you find white mass in a pot, you should throw away it.






7. Stop heating. You put curry roux in a pot and mix until almost curry roux melt. After that, start heating and you should mix until all curry roux melt.

  



7. Open a rice cooker and mix the rice with rice scoop. After that, put rice on a plate and put curry next to it. 



  Anytime, people can cook curry and rice because there are all materials in the supermarket all season. You can arrange my recipe. In particular,  you can enjoy eating in summer 
by using summer vegetables. It will be delicious. Also, I suggest that you can cook more delicious by using herbs for curry. I think the taste becomes refreshing. I want to advice you should put rice in a rice cooker first. If you put rice in a rice cooker, you finish cooking as the same time the rice was cooked so you don't have to waste time. My favorite arrangement recipe is to put natto in the curry. However, almost people don't like this arrengement recipe. Please try my arrengement recipe. If you eat alone, you have to eat about three days so I suggest that you should arrenge curry or share with your friends. Please cooking and enjoying eating.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Funa’s introduction

My life

My life