Funa’s introduction

 Hi. I’m Funa. 

Today, l would like to talk about me ! There are three paragraphs.

   First, I will talk about my life.

I was born in Nagaoka. I have two brothers. My old brother is university student. My young sister is junior high school student. 

I had played basketball for ten years. My position was center. I love basketball now!

  Second, I will talk about my favorite.

My favorite food is gummy, strawberry, cookie, sushi.

My favorite person is MAYA. She is NiziU. MAYA is very cute and beautiful. I love her voice. Her smile is like angel. I want to go NiziU’s live and meet MAYA.

Also, l love Yuko Araki. She is actor and model. She is my role model. I want to be like her.

    Third, I will talk about my memories.

My best memory is graduation trip. I went to Tokyo with my friends. We visited Shin-Okubo, Asakusa and Tokyo Disney Land. This trip was wonderful!! I want to do again in the future. 


   Finally, this is my introduction. I want to make more memories in this life. Please make friends with me!! 



Comments

  1. Do you play basketball? It's so cool! Two photos are nice!
    And I like cookie too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Disney's night view is very beautiful !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am from Nagaoka too! I know NiziU,and I like Mayuka!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My life

My life