My life

  I would like to talk about this week.
  On Saturday, I visited Bandai city with friend of mine.
First, we did shopping. There are many clothes shops. So we needed a lot of time to see all clothes. Both of us found favorite clothe. It was so satisfying!
Second, we had a lunch. We ate samgyeopsal. It was very delicious! I want to eat again.


Finally, We went to karaoke. We sang many song. Karaoke room was funny because the room looked like candy house. We can’t stop laughing. 
I spend enjoyable time. I won’t forget the day.


Comments

  1. Samgyeopsal you ate looks very delicious!
    And karaoke's room is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The room is cute!! I also love samgyepsal!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks so delicious. I want to go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks very delicious! I want to go!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Korean dishes!! I would like to go to Karaoke.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The karaoke room is amusing!! I want to go karaoke and sing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That samgyeopsal looks delicious!
    I want to try it, because I have never eaten it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Funa’s introduction

My life

My life